You meet various dumplings(Mandu) at the grocery store. There are many ways to cook dumplings. It is usually cooked or steamed, but these days, dumpling dishes using air fryers are popular.
If you can make a fantastic sauce for dipping dumplings, you can enjoy the best dumpling dish. It’s really simple.
- 2 Tbsp Korean Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- ½ Tbsp minced garlic
- ½ Tbsp Gochugaru, coarse
- 1-2 Tbsp minced scallions
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Serve with steamed or fried mandu.
- Unused sauce can be stored in the fridge for one week.
@ Contents by kimchiDALLAS